Tableau is taking business intelligence and analytics to a whole new level by incorporating artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Tableau AI analytics offers a variety of features for businesses to gain insights from their data, including:
- Predictive analytics: Build predictive models to help your business forecast future trends and make better decisions about operations.
- What-if scenario planning: Create what-if scenarios to test different business decisions and see how they would impact results.
- Smart data preparation: Tableau AI can automate data preparation tasks.
How does Tableau AI analytics help businesses?
- Improving decision-making: Tableau AI helps businesses make data-driven decisions about resource allocation, risk mitigation, and new opportunities for growth.
- Automating tasks: Tableau AI automates tasks, like data preparation and analysis, which can save businesses time and resources. This can free up personnel to focus on other priorities, such as strategic planning and innovation.
- Understanding customers: Tableau AI can help businesses better understand their customers by providing them with insights into their behavior. This can help businesses improve customer satisfaction, increase sales, and develop new products and services.
As AI becomes a staple in our everyday business tools (and life in general), business professionals need to be prepared to adapt and leverage this incredible technology.
To learn more about AI tools for business, visit Hexabit to sign up for our 3-hour AI for Business course.